Saturday, May 31, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH

The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
 
2 Peter 3:9 NLT

In the Book of Luke chapter 15:8-10, Jesus talks about the parable of the lost coin. He says suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn't she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until finds it? This indicates that each coin among all tens coins had the same value and of equal importance that's why loosing even one of them would be a big loss for that woman.

Jesus continues by saying, and when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' This woman was happy because she got the coin that made her to sweep her house that she may find it. Then Jesus compares this woman joy with what angels of God will have over one sinner who repents.

He says, in the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents. That sinner may be you or anyone out there who has not given his life to Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I believe if God wanted would just live us perish and start a new race and create a new world with sinless race and abandon a man for good. But God showed His greatest love for us by sending His only begotten Son to come to die on our behalf and take away the punishment of our sins.

This morning, I'm here to encourage you to repent if you haven't done yet. If you have repented then I'm here to encourage you to hold on Jesus. He will come back as He has promised in the Scriptures; He will come to take away His blameless and spotless bride that is the Church of Jesus Christ in this world.

Don't take this message lightly because you may wake up one day and find yourself that you have been left behind. Your fellow brother or sister in Christ in your local church who you sit together in the pew may be taken away by the Lord and left you behind. You need to be serious with your salvation and live for the Lord. May God remember you the day He will come rapture His Church back to His heavenly Father.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You asking that You may forgive me where I have gone against your will. Lord I'm asking that You may remember my name the day you come to take away your Church in this world. Give me strength to overcome sin and live the holy life that You have commanded me in the Scriptures to live. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment