Saturday, May 3, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

CHILDREN 


Children are a gift from the Lord, a reward from a mother’s womb.
A young man’s sons are like the arrows in a soldier’s hand.
The man who fills his quiver with sons will be very blessed.
He will never be defeated when he opposes his enemy at the city gates.

Psalm 127:3-5 ERV

There are people who pray day and night that they may have children while there are other people who take children for granted. We see every time when a certain country is at civil war or any tribal conflicts; women and children are the one who are being most affected.

The Bible says that children are a gift from the LORD, a reward from a mother's womb. God trust parents and allow them to have a certain number of children. Every child that comes in this world comes with a purpose and different mission in life. This can explain why members of the same family can think different and have different interests when it comes to life.

I believe God has put parents to help their children to live and reach their potentials in life. Parents are there to teach their children the way of the Lord and discover what the Lord has called them to be in this life. Holy Spirit is there to teach parents what they should do in order that they may raise those children in the right direction that they are supposed to follow for the rest of their lives.

This morning, I want to encourage you to spend time praying for your children before the Lord. You may say I'm not a parent and hence I don't have a time for this! One thing you should know is that if the will of God then one day you will become a parent and if you started praying early for your children then you will have enough deposit of prayers.

If God has blessed you with children then you in your personal prayers ask the Lord to give you wisdom. In order that you may know how you are supposed to live with them and help them to fulfill their callings and purposes in life. Teach them the way of the Lord, and show them how they are supposed to fear the Lord by using your own life as example. Know that if you are still looking for children; do not be dismayed because one day the lord will give you children too.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of children in my life. Lord I'm asking that You may teach me how I am supposed to help them reach where You want them to be in this life. I trust You and I know You will teach me all what I am supposed to know that they may walk in your ways in all the days of their lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment