Friday, May 9, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BY THE WAY

 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

James 1:22 NKJV

We have Christians in the church who have put their faith in Jesus Christ as something extra in their busy schedules. They are willing to pick extra hours at work rather than go to church. They are willing to buy another designer cloth to add something new in their closets rather than to give for the Gospel.

Many are taking their faith in Jesus Christ for granted and they are only committed when they are in trouble or facing some difficulties. When things are okay in life; they don't seem to care about the Gospel, the lost souls or even the state of their Pastors and spiritual leaders.

For them this Christian faith is only by the way; they practice it because they have to practice but it does come from their hearts. These are the first ones to blame why they don't see the blessings of God in their lives; and how some things seem to work against them. They don't pray and fasting vocabulary have been forgotten in their lips.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to contend for the faith. You need to stand for your faith and live the life worth of your calling in Christ Jesus our Lord. You will never see God reveal Himself in your life and take you in another dimension of faith if you will make Him to be a part time in your life.

You need to give Jesus the access of every room in your heart and that He may take control over every little affair in your life. You need to walk according to His commandments and obey His word; there is no short cut to success in Christ Jesus but living the holy life that you have been calling to live. Yes you can! You can live like the way commands if you will commit yourself to do what the entire Bible teaches us to do.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may forgive me for not being committed in my faith. Lord I have been taking my faith for granted; I have been compromising many things and living like the way the people of the world live. Lord I'm asking You may give me strength to continue keeping your word and living the life worth of my calling in Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment