Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HIS HANDS

Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Isaiah 41:10 NKJV

It is exciting to listen to testimonies of others in our Churches and local fellowships. It does always encourage hearing God is still doing miracles and wonders among believers. This lifts up our faith and reminds us that we need to put our hope to the LORD God who is in the midst of us.

It may happen that you have been going to church for a while; and when different people stand and give glory to God about different things that the Lord has done for them. There is a part of you feeling sad because you don't have anything to share. Sometimes the life of others may seem to be so exciting and full of adventures while yours is odd and boring.

We are living in the world of social Medias, many people including Christians fall in the trap of showing off their successes and developments through social Media’s profiles. This may make others sad especially who haven't attained such level of success or still are in the waiting list before the Lord for their miracles. I don't know what you have been going through my friend but I have a word for you.

This morning, God wants you to know that your life is in His hands. It's true that lately many things seemed to be out of control and problems have escalated like the peak of Mount Everest; but still God hasn't left you. Maybe the devil has been whispering in your ears that you are on your own; no one cares about your situation and this time you are going down for good!

The devil is liar! If no one seems to care I know that God still cares. You may ask me how does He cares while is quiet and nothing seems even to move? Well, my answer is simple; He knew what you are going through and that's why He sent this word to you. This should be a sign for you today that God is still on the throne and the devil has been defeated.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord I have been down for a long time, the devil has been bombed me with many bad thoughts in my mind. Lord I'm asking that You may deliver me from every devil's bondage within me and set me free from every demonic attacks in my mind. Help me to put my trust in You again and continue my journey of salvation with joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment