Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Romans 8:14 TLB

In this world that we are living there are many voices we hear in daily basis. We don't get to understand all of the voices, but certainly we get to understand some of them. These voices that we understand are the ones help in shaping our lives in a good direction or a bad one.

The Bible says bad company corrupt good characters. In other words if you are hanging around with bad people you will end up in bad situations. The writer of the book of Proverbs put this way; Be with wise men and become wise. Be with evil men and become evil, Prov 13:20.

Faith comes by hearing, what you hear everyday make your beliefs and later will make who you will become. If you hear bad news everyday then you will end up being miserable some day. If you hear good news such as the Gospel of Jesus Christ; then you will end up to be saved and live a guiltless life. What kind of voice do you frequently hear in your life?

This morning, I just want to encourage you to seek to hear the voice of the Spirit of God. If you will hear the voice of the Spirit and follow His direction then you will be saved from many troubles that the enemy may bring in your life. The Holy Spirit will lead you in the whole truth and direct you in a right path that you should take in life.

In my personal life those times I refused to hear the voice of the Spirit of God are the times I did things that I came to regret later. Those times I wanted to do things my own way that I may get quick results that I desire; most of those times I ended up in pain and despair. Follow the lead and voice of the Holy Spirit in life, and you will see the profit of it in each day of your being.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your word. Lord forgive me for paying attention to hear other voices other than you ooh Lord. I'm asking that You may help me hear your voice and obey it. Help me to follow your directions that I may live the life worth of my calling in Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment