Saturday, May 10, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WALK IN LOVE

Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.

Ephesians 5:1-2 NKJV

There is a saying that says you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Jesus caught us by His love and through that love we were saved from sin. Jesus showed example how love can conquer fear, sin and every kind of struggle within the soul of a man.

We all need love, we need to love and be loved. We need to experience love and give love for those who desperately need. If we learn to love others and share with them what God have given us in life; then God will make sure that there will be people in every stage in our loves that will show us love and stand by us.

Christians we are taught to walk in love, we are encouraged to love one another and even love our enemies. The word love is key word in the greatest commandment and if you will be able to walk in love then you will be fulfilling all the law.

This morning, I just want to remind you to walk in love. Before you do anything and say anything that you can regret try to filter that word or act in love. If you will walk in love; you will not allow pride to take control over your life. You will respect everyone while knowing that there is a purpose of each one of on this earth.

Make an agenda to love someone today; ask the Lord to help you love other like the way He loved you. Love will teach to forgive, forget and let go all people who done wrong to you. Love will bring peace in your life and help you to live in peace with others. Ask the Lord to full you with His love, that you may be able to love others too!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may teach me to walk in love. Help me to love You ooh Lord with all of my heart, with all of my soul and with all of my strength and with all of my mind. Then that I should love my neighbor as my own soul. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment