Friday, May 16, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

FREELY AVAILABLE

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

2 Corinthians 13:14 NLT

The above Scripture was the final greetings to Corinthians when Paul the Apostle was concluding His second letter to Corinthians. He talked about the grace of Lord Jesus Christ, this grace was manifested when Christ died for us while were still sinners. God saved us by his grace when we believed. And we can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. (Eph 2:8)

The love of God was manifested when God loved the world so much that He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him not perish but have eternal life, John 3:16. God gave His best to the world; He gave His only Son that He may serve me and you from the eternal punishment. Through His sacrifice we have boldness to enter His kingdom through His Son Jesus Christ.

Before Jesus died, resurrected and ascended to heaven, He says these words to His disciples. “If you love me, obey my commandments.  And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn't looking for him and doesn't recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you. No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you. (John 14:15-18)

This morning, I just want you to know that the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of His Spirit is still freely available for all who will go to God by faith. Jesus promised the Holy Spirit who came in the day of the Pentecost and turned the world upside down and the church of Jesus Christ in this world was born.

Jesus did not leave us orphans; He did not leave us comfortless that's why He sent His Spirit to stay with us forever. His Holy Spirit is still at work even to this day, He works within believers and strengthen all who are called by the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that God may touch you today through the power of His Holy Spirit and meet all of your most pressing needs in life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may touch my heart today. Lord I need your touch, help me to overcome all of my struggles by the power of your Holy Spirit. I need your grace and mercy to sustain me in the hour of my needs. Cover me by your love that I may walk with confidence knowing that You my God loves me unconditionally. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment