Monday, April 1, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

PEACE OF JESUS

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 14:27 NIV 

In the midst of this raging world, and unpredictable human behaviors there is a promise of peace for the Church of Jesus Christ in this world. In the midst of terror and fear of what will happen next, still the same message of Jesus prevails in the heart of believers, Peace! Be still![ Mark 4:39]

Before Jesus came in this world, there was no victory over fear, there was no breakthrough over problems which human kind was facing. They were demonic possessed, bondage by diseases, living in sin and had no hope for tomorrow. Jesus came, made everything new, rewrite the History and makes it to fit into the plan and purpose intended by God from the beginning. Praise be His Name.

I don't know about you but I know there are those times which the enemy comes to me like a flood. I know those times that everything which I try to do seem not to fit in the plan, I know those mornings which I wish the night would be extended that I would not face another day of pain or sorrow of any kind. I know those times which my heart cries to the Lord to help me overcome a certain temptation which is before with a great agony.

This morning, God wants you to know that there is a constant supply of His peace no matter what have been shattered you down. God wants you to know that, ''When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up the standard against him. When things which takes away the peace in you shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall insure the peace deposited in you is greater than the problems which will come against you.[Isaiah 59:19]

I want to encourage you, that do not let fear of anything have a room in you. Let Jesus take control, let the resurrected Jesus calm down your fear as He did for His disciples when he appeared for the first time in Galilee after His resurrection and said to them, "Peace be with you''. May this Jesus give you peace to endure everything until you get your breakthrough in your situation. May this Jesus be the Lord and Prince of peace over everything which you will touch today, John 20:19. Shalom.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may give me peace which passeth all human understanding, cover me with the cloud of your peace in the midst of my trials. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment