Sunday, April 21, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

OUR GOD IS NOT DEAD

I know that my redeemer lives,and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

Job 19:25 NIV

Throughout the history some theologians tried to write God out of the field of theology. Mixing the ideas from the modern science which had eliminated the need of religion to explain the natural world, and application of the contemporary philosophy to the field of theology, which is the study the fundamental and general problems based on basic beliefs, concepts, attitudes of an individual or group.

Many rose and claimed that God was dead, and that He was no longer seen in the daily lives of modern man. These concepts convicted many to start believing that God is not existing and lived their lives according to the law of science or philosophy. While the enemy tried to convince the world that God was dead by using the ungodly scholars, God still existed among the believers in this world.

Problems may come on your way, you may be tempted in every corner of your life but still this can not take away God out of the subject. You may be feeling like God has left you, not seeing anyone comes for your rescue, rejected and cast out from you people, but still this can not take away the fact that God is still the ruler of everything. God is above beyond anything which you may be going through, God lives and is alive to this day.

This morning, I have a word for you that, our God is not dead, our God is still alive and seats on His throne in heaven watching over the affairs of humankind. While the modern science argues that it can not prove God because He is not seen nor there is no place which He can be found. For us who are in Christ Jesus, we see God daily, transforms our lives, gives us peace and pardon our sins and gives us hope for tomorrow in each new day.

My redeemer lives, I have talked with Him this morning. Nicole C. Mullins asks,Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? And who told the ocean you can only come this far? And who showed the moon where to hide till evening? Whose words alone can catch a falling star?  Then she continues- The very same God That spins things in orbit, Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak. And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken, conquered death to bring me victory.

If some people say they can not prove God, one thing I know I have proven Him in my heart that He is true. I have proved that His love is unconditional, His mercy endures forever, He is everlasting to everlasting. Nothing in this world can be compared to our God, people rise and fall but our God will stand and remain forever. Our God is not dead, He is alive and changes the lives of multitude and multitude of people who have put their trust in Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. I know that You live, and no matter what I'm going through right now is temporary because my God will come to plead my cause and rescue me from my disaster. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment