Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

SERVING GOD

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 12:26 KJV

There are those people who have been called by God, know that they have been called and now they are serving Him. We have also those people who have been called and confirmed their calling by different signs in their lives but still they don't want to obey His voice. There are is another group which is not sure if it is God calling them or it's just their own instincts.

We see example of people who God called them in the Bible and they obeyed His voice and from there their total focus of their lives changed and hence they fulfilled their purpose. In the mean time there are those who rejected the calling of God, such as Jonah who circumstances forced him to obey the truth and follow what God wanted for his life.

These are few examples on how the Bible describes a servant of God. Proverbs 11:30b says, ''and he that winneth souls is wise''. Then Daniel 12:3 says,''Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness, Like the stars forever and ever,(Italics added). The Bible calls wise person whosoever will win souls for the kingdom, later Daniel shows the reward of such person that in the kingdom of His Father he will shine like stars forever and ever.

This morning, God wants you to know the harvest is plentiful, but few are the laborers. He wants you to know that He can use you to win souls for His Kingdom. He wants you to understand that He doesn't care how your past looks like, but He wants to use your present and your future for His glory.

If this God used murders such Saul who came to be Paul of Tartus; He used Jacob the son of Isaac who was a liar. He called Jeremiah while he was still a boy, He used Matthew who was a corrupter; He can also use you. Start considering yourself as the servant of God, stop doubting what God has been telling you through the inner witness in your spirit (the voice of Holy Spirit). God wants to use you, God wants to use whatever resources you have for the sake of winning souls. Stand up, encourage yourself behold the Lord of all heavens and earth is calling you today!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may use me. Help me to overcome the fear of being used by you. Send right people and put me to the right environment which will help me stir up my calling. I believe that from today on wards I will win the souls for your Kingdom. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment