Monday, April 8, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

LIVE BY FAITH

And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.”

Hebrews 10:38 NLT

The month has just started, and the whole paycheck of last month was spent in paying bills. Nothing was left and still there are some bills which need to be taken care before the end of this month. I need to give my ten percentage, in the mean time to fulfill that promise which I made to someone who I respect. I still need to live, to put gas in my car and food on the table. God what shall I do?

These are the words of most believers in the world of today. Many of us found ourselves making less than what we spend, even to the students who get the financial aid from the government or parents find themselves spending more that what they have. This makes some of us to ignore the fact that we need to give tithes and offering to the House of the Lord, for the sake of bills.

In this confusing situation, someone out there need an answer on how he will be able to meet all his needs within on what he makes. They say human wants are unlimited, and resources are always scarce; in other words the will be no money enough which will be able to meet all of your needs. The more you will make, the more needs will arise and the more of you will be required.

This morning, God wants you to know that his righteous ones will live by faith. Faith is the key which will unlock the answers of the things which you need in life. Faith will help you to connect to the source of all good gifts, the supply of all our needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. When you have faith, you will not substitute tithes money  for water bill.

If you have faith, you will know the God who did for you before. Will do exceedingly and abundantly tomorrow. Faith will put away the fear of life and what will happen in the future. Faith will teach you to believe God for everything, whether small or big, few or many, more than enough and less than enough. Faith will help you to look life in the eye of assurance knowing all things will work together for good to you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. I am just asking that You may help me to live by faith, give me to trust  You no matter what people say or assume about me and my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment