Friday, April 19, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

GOOD NEWS

For when we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true. And you know of our concern for you from the way we lived when we were with you.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 NLT

From the beginning every time the Gospel of Jesus Christ preached it was accompanied with signs and wonders, Holy Spirit confirming the Word which was preached. This Gospel came with the message of salvation, hope, healing and deliverance to all people of every language and tongue under the sun.

Paul wrote his first letter to Thessalonians and remind them that, when they came to them; the Good News which they preached, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave them full assurance that what Paul the Apostle and his fellow said was true. When the true Gospel was preached God himself through the person of Holy Spirit came down to confirm what was said with his servants.

I remember the day I heard the truth and understood that I'm a sinner and I was desperately in need of a savior. It touched me and that truth burned like a fire in me and at the same time it was like someone has pierced me with the double edged sword. I was raised in a religious environment since the time I was a kid but when the truth of the Word came to me, it was so alive and I knew that I was in wrong way all that time.

This morning, God wants you to know His word has a power to change your present situation and bring you where God wants you to be. His word can take you from zero to hero, childless to the family of many children. Take you from singleness to one day enjoy your own marriage. His word can break those hereditary behaviors and curses which the devil has been passing them from generation to generation in your family.

I pray that God may rise true ministers who will preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ; who will turn the world upside down as the way Apostles did in the first century. I pray that God may rise generation which will preach the undiluted word of God; that God may come to confirm it with signs and wonders that it is true like it was in the days of Paul. The word of God is alive, it can change everything in your life if you will put your trust in it. The word of God is Jesus himself, start your day by committing everything under his care because he cares much about you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may use me to bring your Good News to others who have not heard it yet. Use my life and everything under my influence for the glory of your Name. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

+

No comments:

Post a Comment