Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HOPE AND FUTURE

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

The mind of a human being is limited, it can recall the past and work in the present but it can not perceive the future. This made a man to be in all time need of knowing the things yet to come. The enemy has used this chance throughout the history by his dark agents to try to convince the mankind that he is able to predict the future.

This was possible only for people who were in the world of darkness, who the prince of this world has blinded their minds that they could not see the light of the gospel which displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. That's why the fortune teller can predict things which will happen to the life of unbeliever; but he can't tell anything which will take place to a believer, because his life is hidden in Christ Jesus.

When the Children of Israel where in Exile for seventy years in Babylon, God spoke through the mouth of Jeremiah that He knew the plans He had for them, where the plans to prosper them and not to harm them, plans to give them hope and a future. They were in distress, far away from their mother land Israel, without having a temple of worship, they were taught new language, ate new food and some of them changed their names and forced to obey new laws. But still God gave them hope and He had a future for them.

This morning, God wants you to have hope because He has prepared a future for you. I know you are in Exile, a place where you were not meant to be and maybe there are some situations and people who makes you feel weak and lonely. I have been sent to encourage you that your matters are in God's table and soon will come to fulfill His promise for you. 

There is a future for you, there is still a life different from what you have been living all this time. God is the timeless God, He had never been bound by time, distance or even resources to fulfill His plans for you. For my understanding I know He is a good God, is the merciful God, wonderful and deserve to be praise. I can see you reach in the destination which you desire, I can see you being in a better place which God has prepared for you in your future. Don't give up!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I will trust You with my life, I will put my hope in you knowing without doubt in my mind that You have prepared a prosperous future for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment