Thursday, April 25, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

GLORY TO GLORY

And our faces are not covered. We all show the Lord’s glory, and we are being changed to be like him. This change in us brings more and more glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:18 ERV

When God took out the Children of Israel from the land of Egypt. He said to them that He will not drive the enemies who where in the land of Canaan in a single year, lest the land become deserted and the wild animals multiply against them. Then He said,'' Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land.''(Exodus 23:29-30)

In my walk with the Lord, I have seen God taking me step by step, little by little, from one point to another, from one dimension of grace to another, from one glory to another. Every time when I reflected back, where I came from, how I used to be during my earlier years of my walk with the Lord. I see changes, I see the outstretched hand of Almighty which took me from stage to stage until this day.

There are some things which Lord did not teach me in my first day with Him, but later on I came to know them. There are some secrets in the scriptures I did not understand for couple of years, but when the time came I was well informed in them. The first day I heard the voice of Lord, it was different to the way I hear Him now. I have a better understanding of the love and mercy of God compared to what I knew before! 

This morning, God wants you to know that He is taking you from glory to glory. He is preparing you for something which is ahead of you, so He knows which necessary steps you need to make that you may reach there on time. It took years to drive away the inhabitants of the land of Canaan, God drove away one group of people after another until Israel became strong and able to manage their own land.

It will take a while for you to totally overcome some weaknesses in you. It will take time for you to reach in a certain dimension of faith which you desire to be one day. Never give up, our God is in control. He mainly takes us one step a time, it may be slow but surely. And always there will be something which left in you and that thing will make you to humble yourself and seek the solution from the Lord.

Day to day I'm still learning new things from the Lord, get know the meaning of different scriptures and getting new revelations in my walk with the Lord. Yes I struggle in many areas but I do not loose hope, having no doubt in my mind that the one who called me is faithful, He will fulfill His promise to me and one day I shall be like Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I will be patient waiting for you to take me in each step you need me to make. I will wait for you to take me where you want me to be in your time. I will wait for your promise in my life, I will encourage myself that I may stand up above my failures and continue putting my trust in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment