Monday, June 9, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

SEEK HIM

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.


Proverbs 8:17 KJV


We hear different testimonies in the Church of Jesus Christ on how different people met the Lord. There are some who met Him in work places, others in school; there are those who met Him on the road while others met Him in the Church, Gospel conferences and crusades.


Frankly speaking it doesn't matter how you met the Lord but there are those who refused to accept Him until troubles came in their way. We hear a lot of stories of people who met the Lord in their death beds, death row or after they got incurable diseases.


Thanks be to God for being a merciful God; He forgives each one of us regardless which state He has found us in. There are a lot of things to learn from these precious people of God who refused to hear the voice of God first because they were busy with this life. Problems humbled them and forced them to surrender to the will of God but I believe if they would hear and seek Him early then they would have enough time to serve Him.


This morning, I just want to encourage you to seek the Lord early because you will find Him. The writer of the Book of Ecclesiastes says; Remember your Creator while you are young, before the bad times come—before the years come when you say, “I have wasted my life, Eccl 12:1. The term I have wasted my life means I don’t like the things I did when I was young” or “I don’t enjoy life now that I am old.”


This is your time, today is your day! You don't need for tomorrow to come to start seeking the face of the Lord. You don't need to be old enough or mature enough to seek His face. You don't want to wait until you travel the whole world or taste everything that seems to be good and are pleasant to the eyes to seek the Lord. Start today remember tomorrow is never promised to anyone.


****Morning Prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your word. Lord I want to seek your face; I want to experience your goodness and mercy in my life. I'm asking that You may reveal yourself to me when I seek You; that I may get to understand You in your fullness and glory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment