Saturday, June 21, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WHAT IF?

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Have you ever had those nights that you couldn't sleep and keep asking yourself questions like what if this goes wrong? What if this could be the end of me? What if I will end up being unsuccessful in life? What is my marriage won't work like I once anticipated? What if my children won't turn out to be good as I teach them to be?

Each one of us in one way or another has asked ourselves those questions in a course of life. There many what if’s questions that they don't get answers even in the course of years. There are questions like what if God didn't forgive me from that sin; what if I will not stay faithful to the Lord until the end of my of my life?

These questions can lead to sleepless nights and unproductive days and the enemy uses this to take our focus from the Lord and that we may focus on ourselves and limitations capabilities. The Bible says God knows the thoughts and plans He has for us; plans and thoughts to prosper us and not to harm us, to give us hope and a future.

This morning, I just want you to know there is a hope and good future for you in Christ Jesus. It doesn't matter what life keep on bringing for you right now; and how things look like in this present time. There is something good in store for you in God. There is a breakthrough ahead of you and the victory over your difficulties and trials.

You need to start using the eyes of faith, and start looking those things that are not like they are in your life. God is with you; He will never leave you alone nor forsake you. He will give you strength in your darkness night and give you wisdom more than your foes. Trust Him today and know that everything will be alright.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I will put my hope into You Lord. I will trust you with my life and everything within me; I will obey your word and live according to your will. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment