Saturday, June 7, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

STRUGGLING ALONE?

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Isaiah 41:10 NKJV

Have you reached a point in life where you felt like you carry all the burdens of your life alone? Maybe you had friends and good network of people who you thought they would save you in the day of your adversity. Maybe that day came and those people brought no help; and you winded up struggling alone in the midst of your trial.

Sometimes we cry why God has left us alone while in the real sense we mean why God those people didn't want to help me. We tend to put our trust in men and put God to be the last in the least. That's why most of the time we face problems we tend to remember so and so; and when those people turned to be a dead end then we start seeking God for help.

I believe we would save ourselves a lot of troubles; if we would go to God first and ask Him to help us before going to anyone else. People may disappoint you including those close allies in life; but God will never put you to shame. People may lack enough resources to take you out of your situation; but God has unlimited resources to take you out of anything in this life.

This morning, God wants you to know that He is with you. He is with you in what you are going through right now and He will be with until the end. Stop looking your help from men; and start asking help from God. God can do billion times what man can do! He is a good God and He knows exactly what you need right now in your life.

Don't struggle alone and start involving God in your struggles. God will strengthen and help you in your situation and men will praise the Lord when they see what the Lord has done in your life. I pray that God may come to your rescue and help you to overcome whatsoever that keeps you awake at night and give you peace in Christ Jesus our Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You bringing all my problems with me. I know You are bigger than my problems and any help that I may receive from men. I'm asking that You may solve my problems according to your riches and glory in Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment