Friday, June 6, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HAVE FAITH

Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”

Matthew 21:18-22 NLT

When we read about faith, we get to see the actual examples of faith in action in Christ Jesus our Lord. Jesus Christ Himself was the man of faith, He lived by faith and His faith was active and brought forth results. He taught what He heard from the Father and lived according to the word of God.

One morning He was returning to Jerusalem, and he was hungry, He then noticed a fig tree alongside the road. He went near it to see if there were any figs, but there were only leaves. He then said to that tree, ''May you never bear fruit again!" and immediately the fig tree withered up. The disciples were amazed when they saw this and asked, "How did the fig tree wither so quickly?"

Then Jesus replied by saying, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. Jesus introduced them on the topic of faith; He knew they will need it when the time is gone. He said they would do much more if they will have faith in them; this includes everything that seemed like a mountain in front of them.

This morning, I'm here to encourage you to have faith. Have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, have faith in the word of God. You need to walk by faith and not by sight. You need to know that without faith you won't be able to please God. You can pray for anything if you have faith, you will receive it.

You can pray for your future spouse, you can pray for your financial breakthrough if you have faith. You can pray for salvation of your loved ones if you have faith; you can pray for the Lord to use you if you have faith. You can pray for anything if you will have faith. I want to encourage you to pray for something today and have faith you will receive it in Jesus Name.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that You may help me to have faith in your name. I pray that You may meet my most pressing need in my life right now. I pray that You may help me to walk by faith and not by sight in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment