Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

FOCUS ON THE BIG PICTURE

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, “My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.”

Isaiah 46:10 NIVUK

For those who are in Christ Jesus know that the Spirit of God reveal things to us before they even take place. I remember they are some things that God spoke into my spirit some years ago and they seemed to be unrealistic at the time because there was nothing to prove that they would exist during that time. But those things started to come to pass in recent years and what God told me was true and Amen.

I hear testimonies of different men and women of faith who God spoke to them concerning some things that will happen in their futures; and they reached a point they gave up on those things but in due time God confirmed His word to them. God tells you the end from the beginning, but He doesn't give you the details that will take place in the middle of those two periods of time.

Most people grow tired when those details start to unfold; most of the time these details are different from the given promise that will come to pass at the end of that period. God allow some things that seem to be sour or not sweet to many, but those are the things that God uses to shape His servants for the work that He has prepared for them. If you are not careful you will become weary and start doubting the promises of God over your life.

This morning, I want to encourage you to stop paying attention to the small details and continue focusing on the big picture. If God said one day you will serve Him and He will use you for His glory. Then stop looking on your imperfections and what you know and don't know; but focus on the calling of God and wait for His time to use you.

If God said you will be a mother of happy home; then stop paying attention on what doctors said concerning your fertility ability and continue trusting God for the impossible. If you asked God for a spouse and He promised you that He will give you one to you; then stop running around looking for one from the world but wait for the one from heaven. If He promised you a house; then by faith start planning where you will live and which kind of house you are going to build instead of feeling envy for those who have their own houses.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may help me to continue waiting for your promise to unfold in my life. Help me Lord to stop paying attention on the discouragements along the way; but that I may keep on trusting your word that You have spoken over my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment