Sunday, June 29, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

IN HIS PRESENCE 

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Psalm 84:10 NIV

King David was a God fearing man since his youth. He walked with God everywhere he went and God was with him until the end of his life. He had a unique connection with God in his heart that was not common for men to have in his days. He followed the direction of God through His Spirit before doing anything and this made him to be a greatest King ever ruled in ancient Israel.

David walked in the presence of God in his life. He was a man after God's own heart and God was with Him in everything he did. He enjoyed being in the presence of God than anything else in his life; no wonder the account of his life continues touching us even to this day. He lived the God fearing life that keeps on challenging us that we can also live as he lived. (Acts 13:22)

He says these words in chapter 27:4 of the Book of Psalm: One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. This verse shows how much David loved the presence of the Lord; how much he wanted to live and stay in the presence of Almighty God in all the days of his life.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to seek being in the presence of the Lord. Today is the day of the Lord; Christians throughout the world are going to God Churches in every corner of this world to worship the God of glory, the Father of Jesus Christ. As you go there, seek to go back home with His presence; ask Him to anoint you with the new oil and rekindle the fire of Holy Ghost within you.

In His presence there are all the answers; In His presence there is healing, deliverance, breakthroughs and answers to your prayers. When you walk with His presence the devil will never touch you or torture you in any way. Seek to be in His presence, better a day in His presence than a thousand elsewhere; if you will walk in His presence then you will live a victorious and prosperous life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I have been walking without your presence for long time now. Lord I have been making decision using my own mind without even asking for the wise counsel from You. Lord I'm asking today that You may walk with me and help me to walk and stay in your presence. Lord help me to obey your voice and follow all of your instructions that I may live a victorious life in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment