Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS

Elijah was as completely human as we are, and yet when he prayed earnestly that no rain would fall, none fell for the next three and a half years! Then he prayed again, this time that it would rain, and down it poured, and the grass turned green and the gardens began to grow again.

James 5:17-18 TLB

In my personal life I have seen God answering my prayers and the prayers of many others who I prayed for them or with them. The answers did come exactly like the way I expect or wanted but always there is a perfect answer from God Almighty.

One of the things that I firmly believe in my walk with the Lord is that God answers prayers. Sometimes it may take years for Him to answer certain prayers; but He will one day come and answers those prayers. We read different accounts of people who prayed in the Bible and God heard their cries and answered their prayers. 

These Scriptures did not written to entertain us or make us feel good; but they were written that generations after generations they may have assurance that if they will seek the God of the Scriptures, He will be seen by them. He has been seen by men and women who lived many generations before us; then we need to be sure that even us we will see Him if will seek Him with all of our hearts.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to pray. We need prayer warriors in the Church of Jesus Christ; many things are not like they are supposed to be because members in the Body of Christ don't pray. We have those kinds of Christians who want others to pray for them and they don't dare to pay the pray of praying for themselves and the church as the whole.

No wonder our families are such a mess because we don't pray at all for them and leave a room for the enemy to mess them up. You can take control of your situation and bring order in your family if you will learn to fight your battles on your knees. I'm here to remind you and encourage you to go back on your knees and see what God is going to do with your life and the lives of those who you care.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, forgive me for not praying as I supposed to pray. Lord help me to stand on my watch and pray according to your will and purpose over my life and those who are in a circle of my influence. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment