Friday, June 27, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU

Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
                         
Isaiah 46:3-4 NIV

David says he has been young and when he was writing that chapter of Psalm 37 he was old. In all of his years he has never seen the Lord forsake a man who loves him; nor has he seen the children of the godly go hungry, Psalm 37:25. He has seen God being faithful to his people throughout the years to those who had put their trust in Him.

God was talking with the children of Israel through the mouth of Eagle Prophet Isaiah; that He will be with them even to their old age and gray hairs. He will sustain them, carry them and rescue them from every snare of the enemy. Many generations have passed and mighty kings have ruled in this world; but all of them are nowhere to be found right now. Their ancient glory is no longer there; but God has kept His word to His children of Israel who still to date are prospering and increasing in the face of the earth.

The day you received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life; you entered in the family of God. Your name was written in the book of life, the book of those who go to heaven. Since that day, you are before the eyes of God always and He calls you His child. This God who you have put your trust in Him; He will take care of you and sustain you for the rest of your life if you will stay faithful before Him.

This morning, you need to know that God will be there for you until the end of your life. If you will continue walking in the Lord and living the faithful life before Him; then you need to be sure He will take care of you and your children and your children's children. You can live at peace knowing there is assurance of better life for you even in your old age.

I want to encourage you to continue investing in the kingdom of God by giving your tithes and offerings to the Lord. Continue investing your time in prayers and doing the good works to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. God will sustain you and keep you safe in Christ Jesus our Lord as long as you live.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, my life is in your hands. I'm asking that You may be with me in all of my days and sustain me in every season of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment