Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. He is the Head of the body made up of his people—that is, his Church—which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything;

Colossians 1:16-18 TLB

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through Him. I was once lost in sin but Jesus took me in. Jesus is the answer of the world today, above Him there is no other, Jesus is the way.

We are living with so many questions inside of us that need to be answered; the modern man seeks answer of almost everything but many times find himself unable to answer many questions. Many of us we are asking ourselves why we lived the life that we had; why God did not intervene some situations that left unforgettable scars within us.

Men can give many reasons why your life has turned out to be the way it; but Jesus can give you answers that will satisfy your soul. There are advanced technology that can solve almost every problem that modern man face; but that technology has failed to solve one problem that has been existing generations to generations. Technology cannot solve the problem of sin but Jesus can! Money will not buy you the inheritance in the Kingdom of God but Jesus has already done by His own precious blood.

This morning, I want to encourage you to turn to Jesus for answers. There some faithful Christians who were molested when they were still children; even in their adult life they are still struggling why the God of love allowed those inhuman acts to happen to them. They can't figure out why those things that happened many years ago still cause sharp pain in them like they happened just yesterday.

Jesus is the only one who can deliver someone from such pain, bring total healing and restore that broken soul. Jesus is the answer to your marital problems; Jesus is the one who can give you that child your have been trying tired-less to have. Jesus is the one who can help you land that dream job you have been believing God since you were freshman in collage. Jesus is the answer and solution to everything; go to Him today and He will give you the desire of your heart.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer...

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you today; Lord I'm asking that You may touch my heart and heal my soul. Lord I'm asking that You may answer my deepest questions within me; Lord meet my deepest needs in my soul and most of all walk with me in all seasons of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment