Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WE WILL BE JUDGED

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’  Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:21-23 NIV

There is a day coming that each one of us will give account according to what he has done in this life. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what sis due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad, 2 Corinthians 5:10.

We will give account for every careless word we speak, for our words we will be justified, and by our words we will be condemned, Matthew 12:36-37. The Lord will bring out darkest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives, 1 Corinthians 4:5b. The day is coming when God, through Christ Jesus, will judge everyone's secret life, Romans 2:16.

Jesus talks about people who will go to Him boldly because they served Him in this life. Some were called prophets, faith healers, miracle doers and servants of God. Jesus will reply to them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' This is a strange answer since these people were known as the servants of God in this life; and no wonder many people respected them and trusted them with their lives.

This morning, I want to encourage you to do the will of the Father in your life. Don't live a Christian life outside; make people believe that you are strong and devoted believer, while inside you are living a lie. It is simple to preach the word of God; but it is not that easy to live it. It is easy to call yourself a Christian; but it is not that simple to live a truly Christian life.

If you want to inherit the kingdom of heaven then you need to be willing to suffer for the sake of the Gospel. When I say to suffer I mean to abstain yourself from the things that may corrupt you and cause you to sin; even if the whole world is doing them. Jesus will come one day, and He will take His spotless and blameless church; when the Saints go marching in, make sure you will be in that number.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking You to forgive me for everything that I have done in the secret. Lord I don't want to preach to other, I myself should become unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit. Help to live what I preach and be a good example of those who are still young in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment