Monday, October 20, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS HAD TO COME

And I saw a powerful angel, who called in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But there was no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth who could open the scroll or look inside it. I cried and cried because there was no one who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. But one of the elders said to me, “Don’t cry! The Lion from the tribe of Judah has won the victory. He is David’s descendant. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” 
                                       
Revelation 5:2-5 ERV

The Bible teaches us that we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. No man could save us from the curse of sin and deliver us from the evil that was residing inside of us.

We see a scenario in the Book of Revelation. We see a powerful angel who stood and asked who was worthy to break the seals and open the scroll? Then the Bible continues- But there was no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth who could open the scroll or look inside it.

When the Bible says there was no one in heaven; it means that there was no heavenly being who was made by God was able to open it. Then it says there was no one on earth, here we see that there was no human from Adam to the last human who would be born who was able to open it. Then even in hell there was no devil, demon or fallen angel who was able to open it. 

This morning, I want to encourage you to rejoice because the Lion from the tribe of Judah has won the victory. When John the revelator saw it, he started crying because there was no one who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. But one of the elders said to me, “Don’t cry! The Lion from the tribe of Judah has won the victory. He is David’s descendant. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” 

Jesus had to come to save us because we were not worthy to save ourselves. Sin was in the verge of destroying us but God had a better plan for us. I want to ask you to give a room for Jesus in your life. Open the door of your heart for Jesus; He wakes up every morning and knocks on your door.

He wants you to be saved, He wants you to remain faithful to God and walk in His plan. I need Jesus, you need Jesus and the whole world needs Him. Don't shut Him out because He wants to take you in His kingdom.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for Jesus. I thank You for salvation; Lord I'm asking that You may touch my life and make me whole. Help me to live for You and stay in You all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment