Sunday, October 26, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WAIT ON THE LORD

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 27:14 NKJV

I know how it feels to wait for the answers of your prayers from God. I know how it feels to wait for the promise of God to come to pass in your life. Sometimes we may find ourselves in the environments that we are forced to be patient to wait on the Lord to take us another level in life. 

Isaiah says: But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint, Isaiah 40:31. These are people who did not go after the alternatives of this world but stayed faithful before the waiting for Him to reveal Himself in due time.

Some folks in the Church of Jesus Christ don't want to wait. There are young men and women who hear the calling of God in their lives; some tend to rush in the ministry before their set time arrives. Many want to be powerful ministers overnight as the result they give the devil a room to use them without them knowing. 

This morning, I want to encourage you to wait on the Lord. I don't know what you going through right now; but don't make any decisions in the middle of the storm. Let the storm pass then you will see clearly what is ahead of you; and whatsoever decision you will make will be a good one.

Let the Lord take you step by step in life; don't rush on the things that may make you regret in the future. If you wait on Him, He will renew your strength everyday till you reach a day that you will receive your promise. One thing I have learned is that God is faithful, and whatsoever He has spoken; He will do for you in His time.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may give me strength to wait on You. Lord I believe your word is true; and whatsoever promises You have made in Christ are Yes and Amen. I will wait for your promises knowing in due time You will come and visit me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment