Friday, October 10, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BE HAPPY
                    
As you serve the Lord, work hard and don’t be lazy. Be excited about serving him!  Be happy because of the hope you have. Be patient when you have troubles. Pray all the time.

Romans 12:11-12 ERV

Life comes with its fair share of troubles in each one of us. Being a Christian and following the Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life won't prevent problems to come in your way. We see many great men and women in the Bible who gave their lives to live for God; but still they faced many problems as each one of us.

We all struggle in many things, we wake up, smile and pretend like everything is alright; but in the reality we sometimes hide pain in those wonderful smiles of ours. There are people who cry every night and others who experience certain pain within every day. There are those who for years have been walking with guilty of some kind and most of the time found it hard let it go.

I don't know what you are going through right now; but may Bible says the following concerning the life of a mortal man. “Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble, Job 14:1. Our lives are not that long as we sometimes perceive; for they quickly pass, and we fly away. By understanding these we need to work hard when comes to our service to the Lord; and avoid any kind of laziness as that day approaches.

This morning, I want to encourage you to be happy because of the hope that you have in Christ Jesus our Lord. I want to encourage you to be patient when you face troubles; knowing that God is in control. I want to encourage you to pray all the time; because prayers will give you strength to overcome every kind of temptation that will come in your way.

You need to learn to save time, know that there will be no day like today in your life ever again. Then you need to use every moment for your advantage and stop misusing the time that God has given you. Develop yourself and don't ever give up on yourself; many people will rise and discourage you and even give you other cheap alternatives to reach your goals. But I'm here to encourage you to follow what the Lord has placed in your heart knowing that with God all things are possible!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for the hope that I have in Christ Jesus my Lord. Lord I'm asking that You may fill my soul with the joy of your Holy Spirit. Help me to be happy and always be in a good mood; when I think about what You have given me freely in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment