Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

STRENGTHEN YOURSELF

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:12-13 NIV

Life is easy, when you're up on the mountain, and you've got peace of mind, like you've never know. But things change, when you're down in the valley. Don't lose faith, for you're never alone. For the God on the mountain is still God in the valley; when things go wrong, He'll make right. And the God of the good times is still God in the bad times. The God of the day is still God in the night. Lynda Randle, God of the Mountain. 

Life consists of both mountains and valleys; it consists of good times and bad times. Every time you see a night then knows that the day is coming. The good thing about life is that God won't allow a single season to last forever. As long as the earth endures, seed-time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease, Genesis 8:22.

Paul the Apostle knew what it is to be in need, and what it is to have plenty. He learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. He did all this through Christ who gave Him strength.

This morning, I want to encourage you to strengthen yourself in the LORD your God. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. You can come up to the top of any situation that you are going through right now; you were born to be a victor and not a victim.

You may be in your darkest night right now and you are weeping because of your situation; but I'm here to encourage you that weeping may endures for a night but joy comes in the morning, Psalm 30:5. You need to know that your morning is coming, your breakthrough is on its way and your miracle is at your door. Don't give up but continue to strengthen yourself in our Lord Jesus Christ.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may give me strength that I may overcome this situation that I'm going through right now. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment