Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

MIRACULOUSLY MADE

I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.

Psalm 139:14 GW

We were created according to image and likeness of God. God intended us to go and rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth. We were created to be superior of everything that is seen by eyes and heard by our ears. (Genesis 1:28)

The Psalmist David knew this; he knew that God did not create a mistake. He knew that he may have been born as a parental accident but he was not a divine accident. He knew that God did not waste time to create him and that there was a purpose for his life. He thanks God because he was so amazingly and miraculously made; and he was a living miracle from God.

Many Christians are struggling with many things; we live in the world that man looks at the outward appearance and those who appear well seem to excel in many things. There are some Christians who struggle with their colors, body shapes, height, facial appearances, accent and many things that I can't mention them all here. The devil is whispering to them daily that they are ugly, they won't mount up to anything good in life and that no one cares about them.

This morning, I want you to know that you were amazingly and miraculously made. I want you to know that when God created you; He prepared a place for you in this world. There is provision for you somewhere in this world. Maybe you have been rejected with some people who thought you are not good enough for them; but I'm here to tell you that you are good enough for God.

If a certain man rejected you or a certain woman did have anything to do with you; those people are not the ones who define your life. The word of God defines your life; God is the one who is in control over all affairs of your life. There is someone for you out there; there is still a true friend out there for you; success is waiting for you on the other side. You need to learn to accept yourself and thank God for who you are! You were created as a unique being, peculiar, and the master piece of God Himself; there is no one like you in this whole world. You need to be proud of yourself and thank God daily for who you are!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I surrender all my struggles in your hands. Lord I'm asking that You may deliver and set me free from the spirit of rejection. Lord help me to develop myself in every area of my life and fulfill your original plan and purpose that You had for me before the foundation of this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment