Friday, October 17, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU WANT TO PLEASE PEOPLE?

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Galatians 1:10 NIV

There are those people who pay too much attention on what people says about them. They are so sensitive on what people comment on them compared to anything else in their lives.

These people tend to do things to please their peers. They do anything to preserve their images before people even if that will cost their relationship with God. We have many in the church who are people pleaser and they care about their images more than they care about Jesus.

You may be doing things to please people and that they may love you. Maybe you are doing some things that are not godly to reserve some people in your life. There are many girls who had sex with so called potential future husbands; and end up in pain after those people ignored them soon after they got what they wanted. 

This morning, I want you to learn to please God in your life rather than pleasing people. You can do all things in your power to please people but at the end of the day you may end up to be disappointed. If your goal is to please people in this life then you will not be able to be the servant of Christ. 

If you want to serve God in your life then you need to learn to put what God tells you first. You need to learn to put forward God's agenda and neglect what the entire world think is best for your life. Don't allow people to define who you are in life; and give a chance to people to take advantage of you by making you do whatever they wish you do in life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, forgive me for living my life fearing people more than You. Lord help me to fear You for the rest of my days; that I may be able to walk in your will no matter what life may bring. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment