Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

I BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE

I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a green tree in its native soil, but he soon passed away and was no more; though I looked for him, he could not be found. Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace. But all sinners will be destroyed; the future of the wicked will be cut off.

Psalm 37:35-38 NIV

There is a future for a man and woman of God. There is a good future for those who have committed their lives to our Lord Jesus Christ. There is hope for tomorrow for those who have put their hope to the Living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

The Psalmist David saw a mean and sinful person who was doing well, like a green tree in its own soil. But he soon passed away and was gone, when he tried to look for him; he couldn't find him. This teaches us that the success of wicked people don't last long. God will not allow wicked to live forever; and whatsoever wealth they have accumulated will be kept for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22

Then David reminds us to consider the blameless, and look at those who live an honest life. There will be a future for the man who loves peace. In other words there is a future for anyone who is in Christ Jesus, who walks according to the commandments of God. That's why I believe in your future, I believe that your good old days are before you and not those that were in your past.

This morning, I believe there is something more in the heart of God for your future. I believe the best days of your life are yet to come. I believe there is something more for your ministry, family, and personal life. I believe that there is still good people ahead of you; I believe that God has prepared people who will be in a position of helping you to reach your goals in your life.

I believe there is still hope for your marriage, I believe your children will serve the Lord; and your spouse will inherit the kingdom of God together with you. I believe you will get answers for your prayers and your tomorrow will be greater than your yesterday! I believe still there is someone out there who will love you the way you are; and value you like the way Christ values His church. There is a husband for you out there; there is a wife for you. 

I want to encourage you to choose life and live one day at a time while trusting God in everything. Don't be afraid or dismayed because the devil and his wicked armies won't ruin the plan of God for your tomorrow. Be of good cheer and know that God loves you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my future. Lord I know my good old days are ahead of me; Lord I will patiently waiting for You to reveal the perfect plan that You have for my future. I will walk in your will that I may witness all what You have prepared for me in Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment