Saturday, September 13, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WILL OF THE FATHER

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 2:10 NIV

When God created you, He had a certain plan in mind for your life. It doesn't matter that you came as accident or you were a result sexual abuse; but still there was a plan for your life. There are those who were born outside the wedlock or one of their parents was still married; but that can’t stop the plans of God their lives.

God knew that you were coming in this world and hence He had a purpose for your life even before you were born. King David says in Psalm 51:5, Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. This means that sin was involved when David was conceived but this did not stop the plan of God in his life; and eventually became the great of Israel.

God said these words to Jeremiah: The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” God knew Jeremiah before He formed him in the womb; He set him apart for his prophetic ministry even before Jeremiah was born. He prepared everything in advance for Jeremiah and this shows that He has done the same for each one of us.

This morning, I want to encourage you to seek to know the will of God in your life. The Bible teaches us that God has a plan and purpose for each one of us. We read in Jeremiah 29:11 these powerful words: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future, Jeremiah 29:11. God has plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope in your final outcome.

This means God has Alpha and Omega plans; He had well laid plans from the day you will be born until the day you will take in your last breath. You will understand the plan of God in your life and walk in His purpose the time you will know the will of God in your life. Apostle Paul says that for we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. This is the will of the Father; then seeks Him that you may know in what area of life you are needed to do His good works for glory of His kingdom.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....
                                                 
Dear Father, I want to walk in your will in my life. Lord I have done many things that were against your will in my life; Lord I'm asking that You may forgive me. Lord help me to understand your plans and purpose over my life. Help me to walk in them and fulfill your will in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment