Sunday, September 21, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

SEEK HIS WILL

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT

I remember the above Scripture was one of my favorite Scriptures in my early walk with the Lord. I was learning to put my trust in the Lord since I didn't know Him that much before I received Him.

I used to go to my religious services, listen to the sermons and go back home the same way I came in. I didn’t understand the Bible and I knew nothing about the salvation which is found in Christ Jesus our Lord. I didn't know that my life could be changed by the word of God and that the Spirit of Jesus can take total control in me.

When I started reading the word of God and understanding His plan for a man. I learnt that there is a will of God in everything we do in life. I learnt that if we will seek the will of God in all we do, then they will be no room for mistakes in life.

This morning, I want to encourage you to seek the will of God in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. Maybe you have been trusting God for a life-mate; and you are in a point in your life where there two to three people before you. You have been asking yourself a lot of questions but you are not sure who will be the one from God.

If you will consider outside appearances and economic status; then it will be easy for you to fall in the trap of the enemy. But if you will ask the Lord to open your spiritual eyes and show you who will be the one for you; then He will talk to you in the language that you will be able understand and know that it is the Lord who is speaking. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may show me your will in all that I do. I want to walk in your plan that I may fulfill your purpose in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment