Monday, September 8, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

CALL UPON HIS NAME

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Jeremiah 33:3 ESV

You may be passing in difficult times in life right now; you may be experiencing trials and temptations in your life. This does not stop God to work miracles in the midst of your trials; or doesn't prevent Him to teach you greatest lessons in your life.

The word of God came to Jeremiah while He was still in prison; “This is what the Lord says—the Lord who made the earth, who formed and established it, whose name is the Lord:  Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come, (Ve.3). The Lord knew Jeremiah was still locked up in the courtyard of the guards; but He still talked to Him about His future.

Jeremiah was in prison but God saw things beyond His present situation; He told him to ask and that He may tell him remarkable secrets he didn't know about things to come. God knew that prayers would make a way for Jeremiah and that his present situation was not his final destination and that best was yet to come. 

This morning, God wants you to call upon His name; and He will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. May be you are struggling in some areas in life because there is certain curses in your family. There are people who work hard but always end up not seeing nothing or small profit of their labors; and they don't why the bad luck seemed to follow them.

If you will engage yourself in prayers, make prayers to be part and parcel of your life. Then you will be in a good position to receive the messages of God concerning many things in your life and those about your future. Prayers are only thing that can bring those spiritual changes you desire; if you will be a prayer man or woman then you will witness the mighty hand of God in your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Father, I thank You for your word. Lord I pray for my life and my future. Lord I pray that You may set me free from every kind of prison in my life. I break every kind of chain and curse that has been holding me back all this time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment