Monday, July 7, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

TREAT OTHERS WITH LOVE

Now may our God and Father himself and our Lord Jesus clear the way for us to come to you. May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

1 Thessalonians 3:11-12 NIV

Every night when I put my fingers on the keyboard of my computer; I pray that God may direct my fingers to write all what has been deposited in my heart during that time for someone who will be in need to hear it.

Sometimes it may looks like just as my daily routine but deep down in my spirit I know that through these short messages; someone will be forgiven, healed and set free from the evil hands of the enemy. I know that the Lord use small and stupid things such as these messages of mine to bring forth salvation to all who will believe that message of Jesus that we send.

There is something deposited inside of my spirit for you today. I know most of us we are living in the company of believers. The day we received Jesus we had a certain picture about the church but when we get in the church; we found another picture that we didn't expect and this has made us sad and we don't know what to do!

This morning, I just want to encourage you to treat all people in the body of Christ with love. We need to treat each other with love and understand each other weakness and pray for each other as that day of the Lord approaches. We have seen people with weaknesses in the church that we didn't expect to see; we have come to understand that Christians are struggling with many things and they are not perfect as we once thought.

This understanding of the reality of the people in the church my disappoint you; but I'm here to encourage you not to be disappointed because of that. God is letting you be aware of the reality that you may know how to pray and live with people who are still struggling in the church. You need to understand that none of us is perfect; but we all seeking the perfection in Christ Jesus our Lord. Treat everyone with love and don't stop to encourage everyone who is still struggling in the church to continue moving forward in Christ Jesus our Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Father, help me to understand people in the church. Help me to treat them with love and pray for their struggle knowing that God you hear and answer prayers. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment