Friday, July 4, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BE STILL

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among nations. I will be exalted in the earth. Yahweh of Hosts is with us. The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 46:10-11 WEB

God is the one who writes the stories of our lives; He is the author of everything that takes place in our lives. He knew you will be born on that date you were born and He is the one who selected your parents, country and put a purpose inside of you.

Satan is the one who ruins our stories; He wants our stories to be filled with pain, regrets and sorrows. He was wicked from the beginning and He is still spreading his wickedness through his agents (demons) and things that promote sin and evil. I believe that God intended the story of each one of us to have the happy ending; but devil is working hard to make sure that does not happen.

I believe that God wrote your life story from the beginning to the end even before you were born. He knew who you will become, what things you are going to accomplish in life and what your end will be like. He had everything in control and He knew your end before the beginning.

This morning, God wants you to be still and know that He is God. He has a better plan for your life; He has a better plan for your family. There is something special for you in Christ Jesus. In sickness and health, trust Him; in happiness and sorrow, trust Him.

Trust Him in the morning, trust Him in the evening. Trust Him in your young age; trust Him in your old age. Trust Him when things are good and don’t stop trusting Him when things are not so good. He will fight for you before unbelievers; He will give you the wisdom you need to produce wealth and protect you from the snares of the enemy.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer….

Dear Father, I will be still waiting for your promise in my life. I will wait for you knowing in due time You will remember my name and set me in high places. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment