Saturday, July 26, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WORSHIP GOD

But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
                                 
John 4:23-24 NLT

I have seen God transforming my life through worship. Every time I go closer to God and seek His face; the Spirit of God within me led me to worship the Godhead. The Spirit of God led me to worship the Father, the Son and the Spirit; and during these sweet moments is where God reveal Himself in my life in many wonderful ways.

Christians have been called to worship God 24/7 in all the days of their lives. People who live the life of worship are powerful in the Spirit; and they have the potential to overcome almost everything that the enemy can bring in their ways. Jesus said about true worshipers who will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth. This means true worshipers worship the Father in the Holy Spirit because He is the only one who knows and understand all things of God; and worship Him in the truth of His word, the word of God is Jesus Himself.

Many Christians are struggling to hear the small still voice of Holy Spirit and to understand the will of God in their lives; but they don't know the secret is in worship. Many don't have the attitude of worship as the result they struggle when it comes to worship. They like to sing and dance; but they don't like to humbly beseech the face of God in worship. 

This morning, I want to encourage you to worship God in the Spirit and in truth. God will transform your life totally if you will build the attitude of worship in you. You don't have to wait until Sunday that you may go worship God during worship service in the church. You need to find time to worship God personally daily that you may strengthen your relationship with your Creator.

There are many testimonies of people who received their healings, miracles and long waited answers of prayers during worship. I don't know what will be your next testimony; but I'm sure you will get one when you start worshiping God in Spirit and in truth. Many have received the gift of speaking in tongues during their personal worships including myself when I was sixteen years old. I want to encourage you to worship God today. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I come before You desiring to worship You in all the days of my life. Lord I'm asking that You may teach me to worship You; let your Spirit teach me how I’m supposed to worship You he Spirit and truth. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment