Monday, March 31, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

FEELING LOW?

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:1 NKJV

In life there are people who once came and admired our abilities and potentials. These people believed in us and encouraged us to reach higher both in life and in God. If you look back and count those people you will notice there were very few of them and if we put on scale it may be the scale of 1 to 10.

In the course of time came people who had negative way of thinking towards us. These are people who did not appreciate what we did; discouraged us every time they got a chance and sometimes even used harsh words that hurt us badly. These people kept on saying these words and make all kind of comments that made us feel miserable.

The devil was working through these people; the enemy wanted us to have a low self esteem and fail to reach where God wanted us to be. Those words tore us down and destroyed our confidences and made us to look down to ourselves. These people said we cannot do certain things, we won't amount to anything big; we were born to fail and all kind of discouragement words and hence we took their opinions into heart.

This morning, I just want you to reverse all bad words that have been spoken to you. You were born neither to fail nor to be poor in life. You will not be spiritual immature for the rest of your life like many suggested in your local fellowship. You won't die without having a husband or end up to be senior bachelor; because God has someone in store for you.

God has plan for your life; the enemy tried to fight to make you miserable but God has a plan to restore you back. The Bible says in Proverbs 23:7a, For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. In other words as the man thinks so in his heart, so is he. You have been the way you are right now; because you thought like the way people thought of you. You need to change your thinking and start thinking like the way God thinks of you.

You were born to be a victor not a victim, and live holy life in Christ. You were born to prosper in this life and to reach higher and let the sky be the limit. There is a potential in you to do mighty things for God and those who are in your circle of influence. Stand up and resist the lies of enemy, and go out there and do what the Lord called you to do in this life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord people have been talking down to me; some have been criticizing every achievement in my life. It's like everything I do is wrong before them; and the sad part is that these people are those who are close to me. Lord I refuse to continue living under their words, and from now on I will according to your plan and purpose in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment