Friday, March 28, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BELIEVE IN JESUS

Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

John 20:27-29 NKJV

Do you face the same problem that Thomas faced? Do you struggle to believe God in some areas of your life? Do you want to do some things on your own without the help of God; this includes using even illegal ways and shortcuts to reach your goals in life.

You hear God calling you in the ministry but you refuse to believe because you are waiting for God to speak to you through the burning bush as He did to Moses? Have you prayed to receive a certain spiritual gift such as speaking in new tongues but you refuse to accept that you have received it because it hasn't manifested itself until now?

Have you stopped believing God because He didn't answer a certain prayer or give you the life you once wanted? Do you struggle with the spirit that was in Thomas, the spirit of unbelief? I don't know where you find difficult in believing God, but I'm here to encourage you that now is the time you need to believe God as ever before.

This morning, I want to encourage you to believe in Jesus. If you believed people, you believed first your parents and guardians, believed those who were close to you then it’s about time you need to believe in Jesus. Calling yourself a Christian is one thing, but having faith in Jesus is another thing that can confirm your Christianity.

If you have many problems on your plate and you don't know what to do; I'm here to tell you that you need to believe in Jesus. If you are struggling with your unknown future and you don't have any idea how your future will unfold; then you need to believe in Jesus. You need to believe in Jesus for the things that are seen and things that are not yet seen. You need to believe Jesus for your healing, deliverance and your everyday life.

If you put your faith in Jesus, He will not disappoint you. He will not let you down nor forsake you. God will direct your steps; prevent you from falling and making wrong decisions in life if you believe in Him. I pray that God may meet with your most pressing need today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I rebuke the spirit of unbelief inside of me; I stand against it in Jesus Name. Lord I pray that You may help me to continue standing firm in my faith. Help me to have unwavering faith no matter what life unfolds in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment