Monday, March 3, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HEAVENLY FATHER

Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?  Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Matthew 7:9-11 NKJV

There are some of us who have grown up without the father’s figure. Some of us had fathers that were abusive and we didn't learn much from them. Sadly there are some of us who didn't get a chance to even know our fathers; because they were taken away from us while we were still young girls or boys.

This created a gap in our hearts; because we needed to have fathers like figure in life. For men who were raised without their fathers; they usually struggle because they lacked someone who would be their example on how a man is supposed to behave. They needed a father who would be an example for them; but they end up finding for themselves and this was not an easy task for many of them.

No one can fill a gap of losing a father in the young age or no one can heal the experience of having an abusive father who didn't care much about his family. But for us who calls the name of the Lord, the Bible from Genesis to Revelation talks about someone who is known as our Heavenly Father; The Father of Jesus Christ, Everlasting Father, the one who created heaven and earth.

This morning, I just want you to know that we have a Father in heaven. He is the only one who can bring forth the healing that we all desperately need. He can fill that gap of father love in you and heal those active wounds caused by your earthly Father. If you are struggling on how you suppose to act as a Father or husband because you lacked an actual example in your life; you can count on Him and He will never let you down.

He stays up there in Heaven but His eyes are on earth looking and monitoring the affairs of each one of us. He cares about you as He does about me; He loves you the same love He loved His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. He sent Him to die for you and me because He didn't want us to perish. He can heal you, make you whole and help you to fulfill your desire of becoming a better father and husband in this life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the days of my life. Lord I'm asking that you may heal my wounds of lacking love that I supposed to be given by my earthly father. Help me to raise my young men well that they may become better fathers and husbands. Reveal yourself as a Father in my life that I may experience what I lacked from my earthly Father through the power of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment