Thursday, March 27, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

TREE

Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah. And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” So he cried out to the Lord, and the
 Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet.

Exodus 15:23-25 NKJV

Sometimes life can be difficult and cause many of us to complain. They say that life is not fair; there are many things that take place in each one of us that prove that saying. Not all things come the way we desired them to happen; but this does not change the good plan that God has for each one of us.

Its true life may not be fair in many ways but I learnt that God is fair in all ways. When the children of Israel crossed the red sea and sang the songs of praise to the Lord God for saving them from the land of slavery. They met with an obstacle when they reached somewhere called Marah; the water of this place was bitter and people started complained against Moses. These people forgot all what the Lord has just done for them by making a way for them in the midst of red sea.

Moses cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet. God used a tree to make the water of Marah sweet, this was a prophetic message to Moses that later Jesus will die on the tree that He may heal the bitterness of this life. Jesus died on the wooden rugged cross, and through His death we got our salvation.

This morning, I just want you to know that Jesus took away all life bitterness when He was hanged there on the tree. He took away your sorrows, pain, sicknesses and diseases. He bought your freedom from demonic oppression and attacks by His blood.  The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by the stripes that wounded Him we are healed and made whole. Isaiah 53:5.

I want to encourage you to go to Jesus to today, tell Him about your bitterness, pain and sufferings. Tell Him about your trials, temptations and tribulations; tell Him about your weakness, sin and despair. Tell Him about your life struggles including all things that cause you to have low-self esteem up to this day. He will hear all your cares and meet each one of them. Have faith and go to Him in prayers.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm coming to You with my heavy heart. I have a lot of problems that need your immediate attention. I have tried to solve them by using my own strength; but Lord honestly I have reached my limit. I need You to come and intervene, I'm willing to give You access of every room in my life that You may take a total control. I trust You Lord; I know that You will give me the desires of my heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment