Sunday, March 30, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 43:19 NKJV

The Bible says Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus is the way to the Father; no one will be able to enter into the kingdom of heaven without Jesus. Many suggest that there are many ways to heaven; they don't want to agree with the fact that Jesus is the only way to Father. (John 14:6)

Jesus is the way to the Father and the way to prosperity in this life; He the answer of every problem that we are facing as humans. Everything that you faced before, that you are facing now and that you will face in the future has answers in the Word of God. There is a key to unlock every closed door in your life in the Word.

Jesus will make a way for your life. Jesus will take you away from the point you are right now to the higher point in life. He will make the way where seems to be no way. I don't know what you are going through now but I know God is going to make a way for you.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to continue waiting for your miracle from the Lord. Maybe you have prayed, fasted and touch and agree with saints for your need but still the heaven is silent. I just to encourage you that God has heard your prayer and He will make a way for you very soon.

The enemy may tempt you to use other alternatives that are not godly to get out of your situation. He may make you think that God has forgotten you and there is nothing you can do about it. He may convince you to give up on God and do things in the way of the world. I'm here to encourage you to wait on God, He will soon show up and all things will work together for good to you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I have been waiting for You; I have been waiting for your answer. I have been waiting that You may show up and meet my need. Sometimes it’s hard Lord, I wish that all things could just solve themselves in just a flash. I pray that You may a way for me, help me to overcome all these things I'm facing right now. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment