Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

LET THEM GO

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.

Psalm 37:23 NKJV

Nothing just happens; every event is designed and orchestrated by God. God is the one who allows people to come in and out of your life. God is the one who determine what steps you should take to reach where He wants you to be in life.

There are some people who went out of your life, sometimes you may tend to hold on them; thinking that maybe you made some mistakes that's why they are no longer in your life. One thing you need to know that if God wanted them to stay until now, they would; but God let them go because they were not a part of your future. When people can walk away from you, let them walk; I repeat again when people walk can away from you let them walk.

It doesn't matter how wonderful they are, what they did for you in the past, what great a relationship you once had; because your destiny is not tied to a person who left. The Bible says in 1 John 2:19; They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. People leave because they are not joined to you and if they are not joined to you even if you get super glue you cannot make them stay, so let them go! (TD Jakes, Nothing Just Happens Sermon)

This morning, I just want to encourage you to let go someone who has already walked away from your life. Letting them go it doesn't mean that they are bad persons; it just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God mean for me to have He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat, I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay let them go! 

If someone can't treat you right, love you back and see your worth, let it go! If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better, let them go! If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship, let it go! Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. God is doing a new thing!! (TD Jakes, Nothing Just Happens Sermon)


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for ordering my steps up to this day. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to let go all people who didn't make to my present. Help me to understand that my destiny is not tied by the people who left; if they walked away I need to let them go once and for all. Knowing my steps are ordered by You alone. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment