Monday, March 10, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

REVERSE NEGATIVITY

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

God allowed the children of Israel to be taken to exile in Babylon; many people were complaining and many prophets’ prophesied lies. God sent Israel to Babylon because they did evil before His eyes; it was not a good experience but God sent the letter of encouragement through Jeremiah the Prophet.

He encouraged them to build houses and settle down, plant gardens and eat what they produce. Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for their sons and give their daughters in marriage, so they may increase in number there and do not decrease. Seek peace and pray to the Lord for that city that it may prosper, because if it prospers, they would also prosper. (Jeremiah 29:4-10)

The Lord wanted them to reverse their negativity to positivity; He wanted them to concentrate on good and stop meditating the bad. He wanted them to know that He had better plans in mind for them; the plans to prosper them and not to harm them. The plans to give them hope and a future. He assured again His promise for them that after seventy years are completed; He will come to them and take them back to Jerusalem where they were taken by force with Babylonians. (ve.10)

This morning, I just want to challenge you to reverse your negativity to positivity. God placed you where you are now because He knew you will be able to endure. He looked all others people and they did not qualify to be in your position; so He decided to choose you to fulfill His purpose in that particular area. 

There is something He wants you to learn from your experiences and there is something will grow in you out of your experiences. When you are done learning what He wants you to know; He will come and take you out from your present season and assign you to another better season. Don't give up just yet; God has a better plan for your life. I want to encourage you to continue trusting Him and be positive in everything while knowing the Lord God is with you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, forgive for living a negative life. Help me to have a positive interpretation of things, people and situations; that I should know no matter what happens in my life You are still up there on the throne. And You are still taking care all the matters in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment