Monday, January 6, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU

Then God heard Rachel’s prayer and made it possible for Rachel to have children.  She became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She said, “God has taken away my shame.”  Rachel named the son Joseph, saying, “May the Lord give me another son.”

Genesis 30:22-24 ERV

Rachel was a second wife of Jacob and she was barren. Rachel cried to God that He may give her children for many years and it reached a day that God remembered her. He gave her ability to have children, and she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. Then she said, "God has taken away my humiliation.'' She called her son Joseph (may he add), and said, May the Lord add to me another son.

God remembered Rachel and answers her prayers. It reached a point Rachel wanted to give up but God knew that in due time He will give her a son. Maybe you are walking in the shoes which Rachel walked, you have believed God for a child for years, but nothing seems to happen so far. It's like God is far away and He can't hear your prayers.

We have some good young women in the body of Christ who have believed God for their husbands. These young women have lived the life of chastity waiting for their spouse from the Lord. Many men have come but all of them seemed to fall short from what these young women have been asking the Lord for years. The temptation of compromising by taking anyone who will come is high but their love for the Lord keeps on encouraging them to wait.

This morning, I pray that God may remember you this year. I pray that God may give you ability to have children if you have been barren all these years. I pray that God may send a right man or woman in your life that will stand by you until death set you apart. I pray that you may overcome that sin which have been pulling you back all these years.

May God remember you like the way He remembered Rachel. May He take away your shame and fill your heart with joy. May He wipe away your tears and fill your mouth with laughter. I have faith that you will see the goodness of the Lord in this year; the Lord will manifest Himself to you in the way that you haven't seen Him before. Have faith in God, and He will never let you down.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may remember my prayers and answer me according your love-kindness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment