Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

TOUCH HIS ROBE

A woman who had been sick for twelve years with internal bleeding came up behind him and touched a tassel of his robe, for she thought, “If I only touch him, I will be healed.”

 Jesus turned around and spoke to her. “Daughter,” he said, “all is well! Your faith has healed you.” And the woman was well from that moment.

Matthew 9:20-22 TLB

You may be familiar with this story of a woman who had been bleeding for twelve years; and spent all she had to pay doctors, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she knew He was the man who would heal her and make her whole. So she had a faith plan in mind and intended to use that plan to get her healing.

She said to herself, ''If I can just touch his clothing, I will be healed.'' She knew this young amazing raising Rabbi who healed many, giving life back to the dead, feeding the multitude and teaching things about the Kingdom of God was the right person to bring her stolen life back. She did not doubt in her mind or fear in her heart because she knew that Jesus was a Great Physician.

She put a plan to her faith, and she didn't plan much but only to touch the garment of Jesus. Finally her faith paid off, and she got the healing she needed. This is what the Bible calls the faith with works, that if you believe in something you need to go out and get it. Knowing that the hand of God will be with you all the way and prosper you in everything you do.

This morning, I just want you to know that Jesus still saves, heals and answers prayers. He can heal your broken heart, set you free from any kind of addiction, heal your physical infirmities and give you peace which surpasses all understanding. I don't know what you are going through in life but I just want you to know that Jesus is the answer to all.

I'm here to recommend Jesus as the solution to your problems. I can say boldly that Jesus is the answer of every difficult life equation in this life. If you will go to Him with faith as the woman with the issue of blood did; that will be the best decision you ever made in your life. Go and touch his robe by faith today that you may receive your healing and peace from Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I know if I will touch You, I will be healed. I'm touching You right now by faith; and receive my healing like the way the woman with the issue of blood did. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment