Friday, January 24, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HIS STRENGTH

Seek the Lord and His strength;
Seek His face evermore!

Psalm 105:4 NKJV

The Bible says in Proverbs 24:10, ‘‘ If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small. This means there is a day of adversity which each one of us have to face. When we say adversity we mean the state of hardship, misfortune or calamity. In other words we can say if you give up when trouble comes; it shows that you are weak.

The same Bible teaches us to seek the Lord and His strength. This strength may not be seen by our naked eyes but it the divine power we all need to stand in the day of trouble. One thing I have learnt is that trouble will one day come in life; and temptations will find ways to come to us so we need to be prepared to overcome them when they come.

In my personal life, the Lord Himself through the power of His Holy Spirit has been the source of my strength. He has been there fighting my battles and helping me to overcome whatsoever the enemy has brought in my life. I have learnt to seek the face of the Lord while at the same time asking Him to give me strength I need to move forward in this life. 

This morning, I just want to encourage you to seek the Lord continually and ask Him to strengthen you in every aspect of your life. Ask Him to prepare you to overcome every plan of the enemy ahead of you and overcome every snares of the devil in your life. The Lord will strengthen us in His presence and we will not be able to enter to His presence if we not seek His face, and hence we must seek Him.

Do not be afraid of the devil; do not be afraid of demons nor the devices of the enemy. The Lord GOD is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs, Zephaniah 3:17. Rebuke the spirit of fear and start your day with confidence knowing the Lord is with you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may give me strength to overcome every plan of the devil over my life. Help me to live a victorious life in your Son Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment