Sunday, January 12, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WILL OF THE LORD

Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 5:17 NKJV

So many times, we as Christians go around saying, "Lord, what is your will?'' I have asked myself this question many times; asking the Lord to show me His will on a certain situations in my life. I have met with people, who had the same kind of question; who asked me that I may pray with them in order they can understand what was the will of the Lord in their most pressing matters.

Most of these questions are about what the future holds; what will happen for us in the future and many Christians as anyone else out there are curious to understand the things yet to come. People who don't know God go to fortune tellers and witches that they may be told things about their future. People who are in Christ Jesus we don't need to go to fortune tellers because we have the Spirit of God inside of us who knows everything which are coming ahead of us.

The question comes, “how will I be able to get to know the will of God concerning my future?” What I have learned over the years is that the will of God is birthed out of prayer and a daily relationship with the Lord. The Bible says that the Spirit of God will tell us the things yet to come, John 16:13. You will never hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and be able to understand His plan in your life if you will not be a prayer warrior.

This morning, I just want you to know that the Spirit of God searches out and shows us all of the God's deepest secrets. One of the God's secrets is about the things in your future, no one knows them and you will never know them unless you pray. If you will ask the Lord to show you the things yet to come in your life, which are hidden in God; God will show you them through His Spirit, because is the one who knows all God thoughts that He has for you. (1 Corinthians 2:101-12)

Our future has been hidden in Christ Jesus; that's why a fortune teller can't predict your future because it is hidden somewhere safe where no devil can crack and get out information. You will understand the will of God in your life if you will live a life of prayer and have a daily relationship with the Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, help me to live the life prayer and have a good relationship with you. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment