Saturday, March 23, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer


WAIT ON THE LORD

I waited patiently for the Lord;
    he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
    out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
    making my steps secure.
 He put a new song in my mouth,
    a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
    and put their trust in the Lord.

Psalm 40:1-3 ESV

They say that, Rome wasn't built in a day, meaning it takes a long time to do an important job. There are those of us who had dreams long time ago, God placed dreams within us that someday will become so and so. Those who are billionaires now, most of them had dreams of becoming great entrepreneurs or men and women of influence in the society and hence their dreams came to pass.

If you listen to the great preachers of our time, all of them have something in common that; God gave them dreams but it took a while for those dreams to mature and come to pass. During that time of waiting, those dreams seemed to have no life in them but when the time came all what God promised was fulfilled.

It may happen you are asking yourself questions, that God has given you a dream or a vision about what He wants you to do in life. When you look your present situation for some reasons does not support your vision. For those who came from the humble background, most of the time struggles to receive big visions from the Lord, because what they had experienced in life does not support what they see in the spiritual realm.

This morning, God wants you to know that, it is not by might, nor power, but by His Spirit. It does not matter what kind of background you had, what kind of life you are living now or what the future seems to have for you. But what matters is that, the same Spirit which was in Jesus, if that Spirit is also in you; He will make a way for you where seems to be no way.[Zechariah 4:6]

I want to encourage you to wait on the Lord. Continue preparing yourself to be what God said you will become. Walk in the positive attitude, do not look on your limitations but look onto God limitless favor and provision. Stop listening to people on how they define your life, but keep holding on what the Bible says about you. One thing which I have learnt from God is this, God is a faithful God. I have faith with no doubt in my mind that He will be faithful to you too! Trust Him today!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I will trust You, I will wait for you patiently until the day of your visitation. I have faith you will never disappoint me, because You are one and only true and faithful God. I praise you because you have heard my prayers. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment