Monday, March 18, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HE'S ABLE

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Ephesians 3:20 NKJV

I remember in my childhood, I believed my Father was able to do everything including beating all people who would bully me. I knew in my childhood mind that my Father could buy anything i desired because he was rich enough to meet all my needs.

Later when I started growing up, my way of thinking changed! I came to realize that I was living in a fantasy world. It was not true that my Father could meet all of my needs. It was a little bit disappointing to know this truth, but it saved its purpose in helping me growing to be a man.

Some of us, had put our trust in people such as members of our families, brethren in our churches, friends, and sometime our leaders in various places. We knew they will be able to do what they promised us, act like we expected them to be, be there for us all the time and do good for us always. But we came to realize that it was too good to be true, and hence we have been disappointed in them.

This morning, God wants you to know that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. God is able to do just what He said He would do, He will fulfill every promise to you. Don't give up on God cause He won't give up on you, He's able.[Deitrick Haddon, He's able]

Don't trust in people you will be disappointed, don't trust in yourself you will be discouraged but trust in Jesus and you will be encouraged. God is able to do anything in your life according to the power which works in you! The Spirit of God will help you to reach where God wants you to be, to have what God wants you to have and live the way God wants you to live. He's able, put your trust in Jesus today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I praise you because You are able to do exceedingly abundantly all that I can ask or think, according to the power that works in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment